Nothing better than a thick and creamy apple smoothie, aromatised with lemon, maple syrup and cinnamon to make you feel utterly spoiled! This smoothie will make you feel special inside out! It’s not just a wonderful way to take care of yourself, it’ s a delicious and quick-to-make treat that you’ll truly enjoy! But don’t take my word for it, give it a try!
I almost forgot to add that this smoothie is packed with calcium, proteins and nutrients…
Apple pie smoothie
2 golden apples
60 g of almonds, with skins
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
200 ml of almond milk (or the vegetable milk you prefer)
the grated zest of half a lemon (use organic lemons)
2 tablespoons of rolled oats
a pinch of grated cinnamon
4 ice cubes
1. Roast the almonds for 7-10 minutes at 160 ° C (320 °F). Remove from the oven, then finely grind the almonds until you get a paste and let cool.
2. Peel and clean apples.
3. In a blender, blend the almond paste, the chopped apples, the rolled oats, then add 4 ice cubes, the almond milk, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, and the grated lemon zest with a pinch of cinnamon. Blend everything until smooth.
4. Garnish with a few mint leaves, a couple of straws and serve.
Apple Pie smoothie
per 2 smoothies
2 mele golden
60 g di mandorle con la buccia
2 cucchiai di sciroppo d’acero
200 ml di latte di mandorla
buccia grattugiata di mezzo limone, non trattato
due cucchiai di fiocchi d’avena integrale
un pizzico di cannella grattugiata
4 cubetti di ghiaccio
1. Tostate le mandorle per 7-10 minuti a 160° C. Togliete le mandorle dal forno e tritatele molto finemente.
2. Tagliate e pulite le mele.
3. Frullate insieme le mandorle tritate, la polpa di mele e i fiocchi d’avena; aggiungete 4 cubetti di ghiaccio, il latte di mandorla, la buccia grattugiata di mezzo limone, due cucchiai di sciroppo d’acero e un pizzico di cannella. Continuate a frullare fino ad ottenere una crema.
4. Guarnite con qualche foglia di menta, due cannucce e servite.
12 thoughts on “Even Better Than Apple Pie! (Vegan)”
yummy!! Sounds delicious 🙂
It really is!! Thank you 🙂
Sounds like a great way to start the day!
Thank you darling!!
The smoothie sounds delicious & your photos are out of this world 😊
Thank you so much!!! 🙂 It means a lot to me! I actually shoot the recipe twice, because I wasn’t happy with the first shoot. 🙂 Have a wonderful day my dear!
it indeed sounds the perfect way to start the day !
It really is a tasty way to start the day 🙂 Thank you XX
damn delicious healthy booster drink!!!
Yes, it really is!!! :-)))
I made this for my breakfast this morning – LOVE it. will definitely be adding it as a regular to my morning routine.
Now what’s the upcoming mamma mia treat? waiting in anticipation!
Hi Nancy! Gosh, this recipe is a tough one to follow! 😉 I am so glad that you liked it!!! Thank you for the feedback! XX