A lovely and easy spring recipe, inspired by our trofie al pesto, a traditional Genoese pasta served with boiled green beans and potatoes, seasoned with plenty of fresh pesto….Really delicious!!!
For this recipe I am using salmon instead of pasta and then I added more vegetables with some lemon juice to lighten up the dish, as salmon is quite an oily fish.
This is definitely a very healthy dish, packed with fibre and wonderful nutrients like vitamin K, C, vitamins B, manganese and omega-3 fatty acids (just to name a few).
Salmon with pesto, potatoes and green beans.
4 salmon fillets (about 100 g each)
130 g of fresh pesto (see the pesto recipe)
300 g green beans, washed and cleaned
300 g potatoes, washed and peeled
a few drops of lemon juice
a few tablespoons of water
1. Steam the green beans with the potatoes (cut into pieces) for 15 minutes.
2. Remove the vegetables and steam the salmon for about 7 minutes.
3. Serve and season with plenty of pesto, previously diluted with a little bit of warm water, mixed with a few drops of lemon.
If you like this recipe please support the blog by following foodfulife on facebook! Thank you so much!!!🙂
Salmone con pesto patate e fagiolini.
4 tranci di salmone (circa100 g ciascuno)
130 g di pesto fresco (vedi la ricetta del pesto alla genovese)
300 g fagiolini
300 g patate
qualche goccia di limone
qualche cucchiaio d’acqua
1. Fate cuocere a vapore i fagiolini e le patate per 15 minuti.
2. Togliete le verdure e mettete a cuocere il salmone per circa 7 minuti.
3. Servite e condite con del pesto allungato con un po’ d’acqua tiepida e qualche goccia di limone.