A delicious and delicate smoothie, high in fibre, vitamins A, C and also contains a good quantity of iron, calcium, manganese and potassium. I added some chia seeds for extra fibre, omega 3 fatty acid and vegetable proteins.
If I was to describe it in a few words, I’d say that this smoothie tastes like spring! So take a sip of this wonderful drink, relax and enjoy the flavours!
Pear and passion fruit smoothie.
for 2 smoothies
2 Williams pears (Bartlett pears)
2 passion fruit (maracujà)
200 ml almond milk (or the vegetable milk of your choice)
2 tablespoons of chia seeds (optional)
4 ice cubes
1. Wash peel and clean the pears then, using a teaspoon, scoop out all the pulp form the passion fruit.
2. Using a blender, blend the fruit with 200 ml of almond milk, two tablespoons of chia seeds and 4 ice cubes.
3. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.
Frullato di pere e frutto della passione.
per 2 frullati
2 pere Williams
2 frutti della passione (maracujà)
200 ml di latte di mandorle (o il latte vegetale di vostra scelta)
2 cucchiai di semi di chia (facoltativo)
4 cubetti di ghiaccio
1. Sbucciate e pulite le pere poi, utilizzando un cucchiaino, estraete tutta la polpa dai frutti della passione.
2. Frullate la frutta con 200 ml di latte di mandorla, due cucchiai di semi di chia e 4 cubetti di ghiaccio.
3. Guarnite con qualche foglia di menta fresca e servite.
14 thoughts on “Pear And Passion Fruit Smoothie”
I can have a glass or two of this. Looks so pretty, Serena! Yum!!
Of course you can! Anjana, you sit, relax and I make the drinks! ;-)))
delicious and always such beautiful pictures …
And you are always so sweet! Thank you xx
Anything that reminds us of spring is most welcomed at this time of the year.
Yes Karen, enough with winter!!! :-)))
I made it just now & loved every sip,…so delicious too! X
Thank you Sophie! I am so glad you liked it! 🙂
Beautiful pictures 🙂 This sounds delicious!
Thank you Natalie! 🙂
This is beautiful, Serena! I adore passionfruit! 😀
Thank Julianna! Passion fruit is one of my favourite fruit! It really goes well with this quality of pears. Try and let me know what you think.. XX
such gorgeous pictures!!!
Thank you so much Chaya! Thank you for stopping by 🙂